Garmin Fenix 3 Hr, Gray
Garmin’s running watch fenix 3 HR, Gray is the most stylish sports watch of Garmin series that can cope up with the rough situations. Costing around $599 and weighing around a heavy 82gram for gray base model, this device is tech crammed totally. It is an outclass multisport training GPS watch. Fenix 3 HR is absolutely capable of training activity/competition as it is really rugged. It will not let you down for outdoor navigation and fitness training purposes.
- The stretchy silicone strap gives the perfect fit at the wrist and makes it highly comfortable during training. The best fit works effectively to monitor heart rate.
- Garmin running watch Fenix 3 HR, Gray has 1.2 inch Garmin Chroma Display with sunlight readable frature.
- It has fitness training features of VO2 Max and recovery advisor to tell you about your form and fitness exactly so that you can be able to compare your fitness level with your competitors.
- Up-to 20 hours battery timing for training mode and up-to 6 weeks battery life in watch mode.
- Fenix 3 HR has amazing outdoor navigation features namely barometer, Sight n Go, 3-axis compass, TracBack, electrnic compass, ANT, Bluetooth, WIFI, heart rate monitor and altimeter. The built-in motion sensors guide you on weather changes, altitude and direction.
- The Garmin Running watch has running dynamic features that record your ground contact time, sunset times, vertical oscillation and cadence.
- Fenix 3 HR, Gray is not just ideal for training but it has excellent features for swimming and skiing training too.
- Fenix 3 HR Gray allows you to receive texts, emails and alerts on your watch while you are on the go.
- You can download custom apps from Connect IQ Store to get information at a glance using apps and widgets. One such app is free “Garmin Face It” to download any photo from your Smartphone and set it as your watch’s face.
The strap is really soft and comfortable. If there is something it does not have built-in, you can download the related app from Connect IQ Store. This Garmin watch 2017 is extremely durable and reliable.
One of the disadvantages of Garmin running watch is its heavy weight. You feel like carrying an extra weight while training. Another disadvantage is that it does not show accurate heart rate when it comes to swim training.
Why Choose GARMIN FENIX 3 HR, GRAY?
Garmin fenix 3 HR, Gray is long lasting, good in rough situations, accurate, durable, and full of motion sensors and data metrics. The notification features make it a good choice for every day training sessions. It’s awesome battery life and amazing Connect IQ apps will blow your mind.
Garmin fenix 3 HR, Gray is a true tracking sports watch with excellent features. It just falls down on its slightly heavy size and weight. Alerts are sometimes not accurate. These small issues should be taken into consideration otherwise; Garmin watch 2017 Fenix 3 HR, Gray is a smart and good looking GPS watch with worry-free battery life and metallic finishes. Its design and features make it really an attractive watch to wear.
Best reccommend in Running Watch 2018
Last update on 2018-02-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API