Garmin Fenix 5X Sapphire
Slate Gray with Black Band
The models of the line Garmin Fenix have been among the best, if not the best sports watches available. Along with providing world-class performance, they have the elite top-end features that you will find in the market. The Fenix 5X is the first of its generation, which provides full-colored TOPO U.S. mapping which enables location reference and one-glance navigation. With features like Elevate heart rate technology, activity tracking, workout metrics, training readings, smart notifications, quick customization, etc. allows you to enjoy your workout routines and make the most of them.
- Fenix 5X is a super multisport watch with fast GPS and with full colored TOPO U.S. mapping. It presents your noticeable workout maps and other navigation features.
- It can resist up to 100 meters of water. The top-of-the-line design is rugged with stainless steel buttons, bezel, and rear case.
- The physical parameters are 5.1 x 5.1 x 1.8 cm. It has two band types: silicon and metal with weight 98g and 196g respectively.
- The GPS is complimented with GLONASS capability to track your activities under hard conditions. Data overlay feature highlights key features on the map.
- It also contains 3-axis compass, barometer, altimeter, and gyroscope. You can keep track of your performance and progress using training stats, graphs and loads. Smart notifications allow you to get all the alerts at the tip of your fingers. It enables automatic uploads to Garmin Connect online fitness community.
- The Connect IQ store enables personalization through free apps and watches faces. The battery life is huge, irrespective of the mode of operation. The latest transflective technology reflects and transmits together, this along with high resolution make the display even more visible under severe lighting conditions.
- GroupTrack feature enables you to track your buddies. LiveTrack allows your friends to follow your routine in real time. The sapphire versions come with Wi-Fi.
It is one of the best multi-sports watch available in the market.
- It enables you to learn about the minute details of your training from almost all angles. It beautifully presents this information.
- The VO2 max estimator process data including your pace, distance covered, beats per minute and heart rate variability to estimate the maximum amount of oxygen that you can consume per minute. It is called VO2 max number. Based on this number it estimates your ideal race finish time.
- It is expensive, i.e., starts with the base price of 700$.
- It is a relatively big watch with large width because of all the specifications. Some users prefer a slimmer and more compact watch.
- During heavy exercises, heart rate measurement can be a bit inaccurate.
Why it is best for you
It is top-of-the-line multi-sports watch available. With all the functions relative to your training and workout routines. It is one of the complete watches there is. It is a dream for adventurers. So, if the price is not a problem and you can back your enthusiasm to train, then, Fenix 5X is best for you.
Fenix 5X provides all the key elite features in the single package. If you do heavy workouts or like to go out for adventures than it is perfect for you. However, if you do running or other light exercises, then you can go for lighter models of Garmin.
Best reccommend in Running Watch 2018
Last update on 2018-02-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API