Garmin Forerunner 235 – Black/Gray
The Garmin Forerunner 235, a perfect partner for your daily running routine. It is a nice upgrade to Garmin Forerunner 225, with many new additional features and comparatively light weight. It has GPS to track your pace/speed and distance covered. It comes with Elevate technology, which measures and displays your heart rate all day long. It displays your heart rate in the form of graphs, real time. Its various connecting features include, fully integrated with Garmin Connect, audio prompts, live tracking, smart notifications and connecting to social media accounts. It comes with a price tag of 300$, which is only 30$ more than the 225.
- It comes with wrist-based heart rate technology and is a fully GPS supported running watch. It is fully customizable and you can change your training routine.
- It has 44% larger screen than the 225. You can receive live audio prompts from your smartphone like laps completed in certain time.
- Smart notification feature allows you to receive updates regarding new mails, text messages, alerts, calendar reminders and many more from your smartphone.
- Activity tracking constantly tracks distance, step, sleep and calories. It also motivates you to get up through vibrations. VO2 Max Estimate displays you the maximum amount of oxygen available at a certain time. You can use apps built in, wireless weather widget to receive weather updates.
- The connect IQ feature allows you to download widgets, data, applications and watch faces. The battery life gives you almost 11 hours of training time and 9 days of regular watch usage with activity tracking and real-time heart rate measurement.
- It has same physical size as the 225 but it is lighter weight, higher resolution and has a larger screen. You are getting many new features by paying only 30$ more.
- Features include continuous heart rate tracking, auto pause, smartphone notifications, auto lap, data recording, workout intervals, controlling music and latest Connect IQ app.
- The recovery advisor displays when your next training session is due. It is connected to GLONASS satellite in addition to GPS, which is fully capable of detecting your position accurately at any place.
- The customizable feature is amazing, you can fully change your display to suit your needs.
- The Garmin Forerunner 235 uses the latest Elevate technology to constantly measure the heart rate, which is fairly accurate.
- The running time can also have an inaccuracy of about 2 to 5 seconds.
Why it is best for you
It is easy to use. The values, graphs, charts, maps, daily activity tracking and wireless connections are easy to understand. The Connect IQ app allows you to complete challenges, compete with family members or friends and compare results, owing to the LiveTrack feature. Smartphone connectivity, weather app and customizability is a welcome and much-awaited feature for many users.
The Garmin Forerunner 235 is one of the most comprehensive running watches available in the market. If you want a daily running partner that fully adjusts to your needs, displays you the required information, gives you suggestions and has some amazing features than the Garmin 235 is best suited for you.
Best reccommend in Running Watch 2018
Last update on 2018-02-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API